Purcell is an award winning architectural and heritage consultancy practice with a strong commitment to quality. We have staff of approximately 200 talented architects, designers, heritage consultants and surveyors across 14 studios in Hong Kong, Australia, and the UK. Together, we work on some of the finest buildings from meticulous heritage and conservation schemes to bold contemporary design, we create thoughtful architecture that enhances its context.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an employee-owned architectural practice renowned for our excellence in architecture and heritage consultancy.
Our Hong Kong studio is looking for a Support Administrator to join the practice on a permanent, but part-time basis. This role will be to support the studio and established team with a variety of administrative duties. The successful candidate will need to be able to display a can-do attitude, willingness to learn and understanding of Purcell’s projects and culture.
Key elements of the role include:
- Keeping internal databases up to date using our internal project management software
- Support on implementing and maintaining business processes and procedures
- Office management (coordinating meetings, maintenance, and local office suppliers)
- Document management (archive and distribution of project and office information)
- Maintaining local office health and safety records
- Managing mail, courier, fax, and deliveries (including out of office errands)
- Project / Technical administrative support
- Provide assistance to the wider architectural teams and operational groups such as finance and business management within the company (including communication with other regional studios)
It would also be an advantage if candidates possess:
- Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) – Intermediate/Advanced
- Adobe Suite/Affinity – Preferred
- Project management systems such as Rapport3 - Preferred
- Willingness to learn and utilise new systems
- Confidence in communicating in both Cantonese and English
- Some knowledge of the architecture/construction industry is desirable
Please submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com and outline your available start date and salary expectation.
For all speculative applications and recruitment queries please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The legal right to work in the location a role is advertised in is required.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to provide individual feedback or application status updates. We will be in contact should you be shortlisted to interview regarding next steps. All our current vacancies are listed above, so please apply where relevant.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, Purcell are committed to making sure every applicant is given an equal opportunity to succeed regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race (nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, disability, age, pregnancy or maternity or any other personal characteristics.
Our workers and applicants will not be discriminated against for being a part-time worker or on a fixed-term contract, and will not be disadvantaged by any policies or conditions of service which cannot be justified as necessary for operational purposes. Our Equal Opportunities Policy is available on request.